EG Emerging Markets Corporate High Yield Fund
A long only UCITS EM fixed income fund with a focus on high yield corporate debt. The Fund was launched in March 2018, emulating EGCA’s Emerging Markets Corporate High Yield strategy.
- Specific focus on high yield EM Fixed Income – core portfolio below investment grade
- Rigorous bottom-up credit analysis conducted in-house, using proven investment strategy in place since 2014 with an emphasis on valuing downside risks
- Lower average volatility than US High Yield
- A differentiated portfolio vs. EM credit peers run by EM credit specialists
- Bias towards transparent companies with tangible assets
- Team based decision making model to fully realise in-house experience and expertise
CIO Dimitry Griko has 18 years’ experience in the sector, heading up a team of 6 investment professionals with a combined experienced of over 55 years.
EG Capital Advisors
EG Capital Advisors are specialists in Emerging Market credit investing since Febuary 2014, managing +$434m* across a range of vehicles including the UCITS fund.
|Launch Date:||23 March 2018|
|Structure:||Sub-fund of EG Capital Advisors ICAV|
|ACD:||Société Générale Securities Services (Ireland)|
|UK Reporting Status:||Yes|
|General Inc. Minimum Investment:||$100,000|
|Institutional Inc. Minimum Investment:||$100,000|
|Pricing:||Daily, 12 noon|
*EG Capital Advisors 30/06/2019