- Managed by Tyndall Investment Management, an independent investment Management firm based in Westminster.
- Fund Manager Richard Scrope has over 12 years’ experience in the industry and has run the FP Tyndall Global Fund since 2008
- The Fund is a conviction driven long-only portfolio of global companies that normally has between 35 to 55 stocks
- Richard primarily invests in exceptional companies with durable cash generation and stable, self funded business models.
- A bottom-up investor, the manager initially focuses on three characteristics: management integrity and alignment; being comfortably economic over the business cycle; and proven business models.
- The Fund has very low turnover, holding stocks for considerable periods and the manager views trading as a cost to the Fund.
- Available on numerous platforms (click here for a full list)
|Launch Date:||30 September 1993|
|Fund Sector:||IA Global TR (GBP)|
|UK Reporting Status:||Yes|
|Class A GBP Income Shares Minimum Investment:||£5,000|
|Class B GBP Income Shares Minimum Investment:||£10,000|
|Pricing:||Daily, 12 noon|
|Class B Inc OCF:||0.94%|
|Class A Inc OCF:||1.69%|
|Class A Acc OCF:||1.69%|
|Class B Inc Shares:||GB00B56QT873|
|Class A Inc Shares:||GB0030614027|