- Managed by Richard de Lisle, founder and managing partner at De Lisle Partners.
- Lead manager has 40+ years’ experience investing in the US. Has first-hand experience of numerous market cycles, including the move from value to growth – and back again.
- Unique Investment Process combining top-down investment themes with bottom-up forensic analysis.
- Consists of 92 high conviction stocks.
- The Fund is currently positioned in Small-Cap (33%) and Micro-Cap (58%) stocks, providing access to an under-researched area of the US equity market.
- A good complement to existing US equity exposure. Differentiated portfolio with low historic correlation to the sector.
- Available on numerous platforms.
Launch Date: 6 August 2010
Fund Sector: IA North America
Structure: UCITS III OEIC
ACD: De Lisle Partners
UK Reporting Status: Yes
|General Inc. Minimum Investment:||B Shares GBP - £1000
B Shares USD - $1000
|Pricing:||Daily, 12 noon|
|General Initial Charge:||0%|
|Institutional Initial Charge:||0%|
|AMC:||1.00% + flat £12,500 fee spread across the Fund’s total AUM|
|B Shares GBP:||GB00B3QF3G69|
|B Shares USD:||GB00B4X7J424|